What if I’m nervous about writing my book?
It’s completely normal to feel anxious about writing a book. Here are some tips that may help.
- Create an outline for your book before you start writing.
- Set time aside each day for writing in a distraction-free environment.
- Don’t try to write your book all at once — break it into sections.
- Remember that your book doesn’t have to be perfect the first time.
- Don’t worry about what others will think.
If you’re more nervous about publishing than the actual writing, it helps to partner with a publisher who genuinely cares like Palmetto. Check out our complete guide to publishing to get a feel for what to expect, then talk to one of our publishing consultants about how we can make the publishing process as seamless and enjoyable as possible.