Run It Like You’ll Sell It
If you aren’t already aware of what I am about to tell you, then reading this book may be one of the best things you’ve done in a very long time. Whether you are a business owner or know someone who is, the odds of succeeding in selling a company is only about one in five. That’s right: 80% of the companies that attempt to sell their businesses actually fail at doing so. As few as 20% of companies that are put on the market ever sell. Performance like that won’t even get you a swing of the bat in the minor leagues.
Reading Run It Like You’ll Sell It will not only improve your batting average, but will likely let you swing for the fences and score big time.
- Without a doubt, one day you will no longer own your business…so shouldn’t you start planning for that day?
- The longer you wait to work on the sale of your business, the more value you will lose.
- On the flip side, the sooner you start to prepare for your eventual sale, the more you will likely receive from a buyer. That’s a good thing.
- Run It Like You’ll Sell It lays out the process to get your company ready for sale to maximize the value of your business in a simple, easy-to-follow manner.
- By adopting the Seller’s Mindset, you will be constantly prepared for one of the most important events of your life.